Tony Bish Golden Egg Chardonnay
Delicate aromas of white flesh peach with complex citrus notes of Meyer lemon, lemon blossom and lemon curd. There are nuances of almond milk and wet stone minerality.
The palate has mouth-filling richness and mid-palate opulence, framed with fresh citrus acidity. There is a salty minerality that along with the lemon/lime acidity provides superb length and freshness on the finish.
Awards and Reviews
- 91/100 Points, Joe Czerwinski, Wine Advocate
- 93/100 points, Jamie Goode, MW
- 95/100 Points - Bob Campbell, MW
- 18.5/20 Points - 5 Stars - Raymond Chan
- 95/100 Points - 5 Stars - Sam Kim - Wine Orbit