2016 Valli Gibbston Vineyard Pinot Noir
92/100 Points - Wine Spectator Insider: "Shows presence and structure, with herbal and licorice notes setting up the framework for the dense and spicy blackberry and cherry flavors at the core. Fine-grained tannins and spicy black tea details fan out on the finish. Drink now through 2033. From New Zealand." – M.W.
Awards and Reviews
- 94/100 Points - Decanter Magazine
- 92/100 Points - Nick Stock - JamesSuckling.com
- 91/100 Points - Wine Enthusiast
- 91/100 Points - Wine Advocate
- 17.5/20 Points - JancisRobinson.com